Happy Karwa Chauth Wallpaper, Images and Wishes quotes free download collection.The festival of Karwa Chauth is considered to be the most favorable festive events for the people of Hindu community. This occasion is all about married couples. Every year married women and all marriageable age celebrate Karwa Chauth. It is celebrated with much enthusiasm in states like Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan. It is a celebration of love, marriage and non-breakable bond between husband and wife.???? ??? ?????
Karwa means earten pot of water while Chauth means fourth. Since it falls on the 4th day after the full moon in the month of kartik, of Hindu lunar calendar.
On this day, women fast from dawn to dusk for their husband’s long life and safety. Women worship the moon along their husbands, only after the puja they break their fast. In many Hindu communities, even unmarried woman fast on this day and pray for a good husband.
It is the time when married women gear up to celebrate this occasion by wearing vibrant and modish colors like red, orange and maroon. Refrain from wearing black, brown and blue color on this festive occasion.
As this festival is celebrated with cheerfulness, people send cute and sweet Karwa Chauth messages to their loved ones. As social media wishes have become an important part of any festival, don’t miss to celebrate this festival with heartfelt message. You can wish your spouse with adoring messages and images.
Happy Karwa Chauth: social media wishes, status and wallpapers
Here are some famous quotes, wishes and wallpaper related to Karwa Chauth, which you send to your loved ones to show your affection, love and care.Karva Chauth rituals for unmarried
Here is wishing you love, laughter and good luck on this bright day of Karwa Chauth,! Wishing you a very happy Karwa Chauth!
You are always with me in my thoughts, wishing you all the happiness in this special day!
People can send these amazing Karwa Chauth messages via popular social media apps like Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram. These wishes and images can make this day memorable for your spouse and loved ones.
Here are some Karwa Chauth wishes, messages, Wishes
- May God Parvati & Lord Shiva fill your life with love, peace happiness, good health and wealth. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Let’s celebrate this auspicious occasion of Karwa Chauth with happiness and joy! May Goddess Parvati showers her blessings upon you are your family!
- May the festival of Karwa Chauth brings hopes, smiles & good luck in your life! Have a blessed day in your whole life!
- May God fulfill all your wishes & you get a loving husband.
- Warm wishes to all the women fasting on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth! May all your come true!
- May the festival of Karwa Chauth fill your life with joy and happiness. Wish good health and prosperity to you are your family!
- May Goddess Pravati accepts your prayers and fasting and blesses you are your family with happiness and health!
- May the blessing of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati Brings love and happiness into your marriage. May your marriage last long and be filled with blessings!
- May the goddess hear your prayers on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth. May your married life be filled with happiness and laughter.
- This day is all about a woman’s love and sacrifice. Let’s celebrate the festival with love and happiness!
Wishes For dear wife :
- My Sweet And Dear wife,
I can’t thank you enough for making my life a blissful journey. I shall always remain indebted to you for showering me with boundless love. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to us.
- To my lovely wife,
You came into my life as an angel and transformed me into the man I always wanted to be. Thank you for being my life’s most significant influencer. A very happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- To my beloved cute and sweet wife,
I feel blessed to have you in my life as my soulmate. Thank you so much for making my house our home, and our home into our love nest. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to you.
Wishes For dear husband :
- My Dear husband,
My world revolves around you, and I can’t imagine my life without you. Thank you so much for treating me like a Queen and for giving me the most special place in your heart and life. A very happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- Dear sweet husband,
Your presence in my life transforms agony into ecstasy, Darkness into light, turmoil into calm. Thank u soooo much for making me smile and showering me with your love. Cool Karwa Chauth to you my sweet sweet love.
- Dear cool cool hubi,
More than the gifts that you shower on me on Karwa Chauth, I look forward to your constant support & love care that makes me feel special and happy. I am the luckiest woman on the Earth to get the most special man as my husband You are great man in life. A very happy Karwa Chauth to us.
Here are some images and wallpapers collection for you in this event enjoy send your friends and family